The business known as Mannus 2 is referred to in this Policy as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’.
We recognise that your privacy is important and we’re committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you. This policy sets out how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage your personal information.
What personal information we collect
- We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you.
- We collect the following categories of personal information:
- As a customer, prospective customer, supplier or user of our Site we may collect information such as your name, address, and other contact information including phone number and email address, country or state of residence.
- We also collect details of other interactions that you have with us, together with any other information that you choose to provide us with, for example, through your interactions with our accounts or technical support teams.
What we will do with your information
- The information collected from customers, prospective customers, suppliers or users of our site may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide access to our products and services, or to provide quotes or offers for, and updates about, our products and services;
- to send a confirmation notice, tax invoice or receipt of sale or other service provided;
- to administer and manage accounts, including password resetting, responding to questions raised;
- for marketing purposes or to send you our newsletter or emails about our business offerings.
What we will not do with your personal information
- We will keep your personal information confidential and not sell or knowingly divulge your information to advertisers or any external third parties, unless:
- we believe, in good faith, that we are required to share your information with a third party in order to comply with law, regulation, legal process, court order or subpoena;
- the disclosure is to a third party that acts on our behalf, such as contractor, or distributor of our products and services;
How we collect and process your information
- We collect your personal information in a number of ways including:
- directly from you (unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so);
- from third parties such as our marketers, distributors or sales agents;
How long we hold your information
- We retain the personal information that we collect from you for as long as it is needed to provide our services to you and to provide access to the Site or to manage your account. We take reasonable steps to delete the personal information we collect if you opt out of receiving further communications from us, or if you ask us to delete your information. We may however retain and use personal information as necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements.
Updating and accessing your personal information
- You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and you can also update your personal information at any time, in each case by contacting our Privacy Officer (details below).
- If you wish to receive a copy of your personal information or to update or correct information held about you, please address your request to the Privacy Officer (details below).
Keeping your personal information secure
- We are committed to information security. We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep the personal information we collect and use in a secure environment. As part of our privacy compliance processes we review these security procedures.
Data transfers, storage and processing globally
- As we operate globally, we on occasion may allow your personal information to be accessed in countries other than your own location. We may do this where data is accessed by our sales, operational or customer support team.