SERVES 4 – Preparation 5 mins – Cooking time 15 mins
4 spring onions, finely chopped2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced500g pork mince2 tablespoons hoisin sauce1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce1 teaspoon sesame oil1 cup water chestnuts, finely chopped
12 iceberg lettuce leavesfresh coriander leavesfinely sliced chilli (optional)lime wedgeschopped peanuts
- Heat a non-stick wok over high heat.
- Add a drizzle of oil, spring onions and ginger and cook whilst continually stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add pork mince and cook whilst continuing to stir (breaking up mince as you go) for 8 minutes or until the pork is cooked.
- Add the hoisin sauce, tamari, sesame oil and water chestnuts – stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- To serve, evenly divide the pork mince amongst the lettuce cups, top with fresh coriander leaves, finely sliced chilli (optional), lime wedges and chopped peanuts.